Friday, January 8, 2010

Sego Lilly Lunch

On December 28th my mother and I went to lunch with my aunt and cousins to celebrate my Grandmother Olives birthday.

It was great to remember such an amazing and strong woman. She has always held a very special place in my life…more so now that I’m a woman and all the stories and lessons she used to tell me are laying themselves out before me. I still feel her presence with me each day and know that I have an angel in my life cheering me on in all I do.

Just like my Grandmother, my aunt Mary Kay and her girls have always been a support to me. Stephanie, Kristine and Holly are more like sisters than cousins and I look forward to our lunch and dinner dates. Kris, Stacey and Casey were missing so our group was small but peaceful, fun…full of laughter, love and MEMORIES.

Stephanie and Holly


Mom, Patrice and Aunt, Mary Kay




1 comment:

RJ Smith said...

I can only imagine the stories.