Friday, January 8, 2010

holiDAZE

The coming of Christmas and the celebration of a New Year have come and gone and can not with good conscious move forward with all the fun of vacation details and pictures of Hawaii until I tie up all the loose ends.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I was once again left waving at the doorstep as RJ braved the cold weather and separation to spend two lonely nights at work. It's always hard to be away from him on the holidays but he is a dedicated person and a hardworker. The time we did get to spend together was sweet and I loved the memories we created.

I spent Christmas Eve at my moms and enjoyed a GREAT meal (as always) with the sisters and some family friends. I must say that the feeling on Christmas Eve has always been one of peace and acceptance...it's the Moss Hill magic. This year I also got to have Stacey, Drew and Patty Cakes over for movies after we made a quick trip to Rio Tinto to deliver Santa's meal to RJ. Mom decided to stay with Ginger and I, so I also got a Christmas sleepover.

Christmas Day was spent at my dads with the brothers, sisters, Drew, dad, Amy and Amy's family. I can't say enough how much fun it was to see Ashton and Corey light up with their little Christmas Spirit and laughter. I look forward to many years to come and the joy that the two "utes" bring to the holidays.

New Years was a druken rampage that I don't remember but you can contact the Bennions (aka Mike and Shalyse) to find out the details.
Those of you that know me the best will know how true this story is...

Here are some picture highlights of the HOLIDAYS from the lens of CHELSEA!!!

Mom, Casey, Joyce and Jeff
Casey


Stacey and Drew
Corey
Ashton and Corey conquering the slide together.
Ashton...the DUNK king!!!
Above...my dad, Chesley.
And below...who is this...this hot man in the green shirt...RJ...that's right people, he's MINE!!!

1 comment:

RJ Smith said...

Looks like a fun time on Moss Hill. Wish I could have been there. Love you babydoll.