Sunday, January 10, 2010

Poolside

I LOVE these tiles in the pool...
Casey and I got to spend a lot of time with the brothers. Before hitting the pool with them, we tended them while Amy and dad went golfing. I only got a few pictures at the pool because I wanted to soak up some sun.

After the pool, there was a quick shopping trip with Casey, Amy and I and then back to the villa for chasing and playing with the kids so Amy and dad could spend a quiet dinner with their friend the Prestons, who leave the island tomorrow.

In all the running around and craziness that twins MAY create…I was able to relax and get a little sun in the process. I just can’t seem to pass up the opportunity to soak up the spirit here.

Casey, Dad and I have an early morning tomorrow since the golf clubs will be flying. I’m just going along for the ride and picture taking. Stay turned to my novice writing and very, very, very inadequate Hawaiian picture taking. I just can’t seem to capture what I’m seeing in a tiny little picture. I wish I was more talented…but don’t let that scare you away. I’m still trying.
Much love to you all my friends!
Love the secluded parts of the pool
and the little person pool for the boys to walk around it.
My favorite was the beach chairs on the tiles with about 6 inches of water unterneath...seemed to keep me cooler and it just was cooler all around!
Ashton, getting his splash on!

Casey getting the brothers ready for their diving.



Corey, ploting his next attack.


Corey

Corey


3 comments:

funderson said...

Your pictures are GREAT! To those of us not there and suffering through the cold (-7 here today) the little snaps are glory glory! Or torture I guess it depends on my mood... :)

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

How cute! I love your pics in the hammock. ahhhh to be in paradise! I wish I could grow palm trees in our yard! miss ya Can't wait to see more fun pics!

Anonymous said...

I have officially debuted my swim suit modeling career on your blog! That's one sexy Utah tator! KP