Thursday, January 28, 2010

L O V E


I've been thinking about something to post for a couple days. I have a lot of emotions and thoughts to share but it seems so much easier to sit here and listen to music. So, this is my post...just listen to the music for now. Try not to skip the ones you don't know but see if you get something new out of it. It's all about love. Love for self, others, nature, progress, memories, passage of regret, love for letting go...you tell me what you think/feel.


Sit back and enjoy, smile, cry, laugh...you deserve a break!


Much Love!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture is beautiful, just like you....love ya best :)

RJ Smith said...

That is a awesome pictures.

blonderunner said...

Great song - I'm a big country music fan too. Music is therapy - great post!