Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taurus


My Homemade Zodiac
(I took out all the "you are" statements and replaced them with "I am" statements)

I am a bull, I am calm and gentle when everything is going good, however when provoked, I can easily become angry, and even difficult to please. Generally I like to take it easy and take my time. I am very patient. I am constructive, but not original. I follow the paths that others have made. I like things that are reliable and safe. I am stubborn. My sensitivity gives me the desire to comfort and ease others. My self-reliance and persistence gives me the ability to patiently wait for my goals to come together. I am possessive, affectionate, and sensual.

I am a pet and nature lover.

I am hard working. I am my own person--very independent. I am intelligent and friendly, but I do have a strong streak of selfishness and cunning. I am mentally alert and good with words. I have no qualms with running in the opposite direction if I consider my role 'unimportant'.

I have great compassion and I seek to be of service to others. I have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. I am a healer and love to assist others. I am capable of giving comfort to those in need, and I frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

My task in life is to develop the tools necessary to truly assist others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. I find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, I learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. I am naturally balanced.

I tend to take responsibility, I often fill the void left by others, and I do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, I feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon me is my well-deserved reward.

I maintain harmony within my family or group balancing and fusing divergent forces. I seek a stable marriage and I will be a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection and understanding to children.

I am are generous, kind and attractive. I am often admired, even adored, which baffles me. I am humble, and carry DEEP gratitude. I move well and gracefully, but I will have to work hard to stay in shape.

1 comment:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

WE MISSED YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND! I HOPE YA HAD FUN IN ST. GEORGE! I BET IT WAS TOASTY!! I LIKE YOUR NEW LAYOUT! IT'S CUTE!