Sunday, July 20, 2008

P to the A to the Tee RICE



Happy Birthday patty cakes! I love you! I am stunned by your beauty, amazed by your kindness and I continue to marvel at the compassion and love you freely give! A life touched by your heart is saved, honored and gently soothed. I absolutely adore you! My soul is forever changed by the print of your tenderness as I clutch to the support you so willingly breathe upon me. You are familiar and comfortable and will always be the one I call home.
You are beautiful and courageous!

I am eternally your baby, your friend and your number one fan!!!!


This is my favorite picture of my mom!

This is cuttie pants in Jamaica...whistle whistle!!!

My girls, my love!

Wierd, but I remember this robe! Silky soft...

At Mount Vernon on our Mommy Daughter Vacation...best trip EVER!- Daddy's little girl -

Vintage Hawaii

I just want your extra time and your . . . . . kiss

Casey, Great Grandma Ogden (I know, she IS SO CUTE), Mom, Me, Stacey

6 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

AWWWW...CUTE! NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU GET IT ALL FROM! I LOVE YOUR CUTE WEDDING PICTURE WITH ALL THE GIRLS TOGETHA! I NEED TO COME AND CHECK OUT MORE OF YOUR WEDDING PICTURES!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday aunt Bertrice! She is a wonderful & lovely lady. I have a lot of great memories of your mom while staying at your home over the summers.

Jessica said...

Oh, and I love the picture with grandma ogden. So cute, and SO 80's

Anonymous said...

Dear Chelsea, thank you for the beautiful daughter you are, for all the sweet words and for all the love you show me every day. You have enriched my life in oh so many ways. You and your sisters are truely cherished by me. I will love you forever. Thank you for the most wonderful day, you, Stacey and Casey made my birthday beautiful. love me.

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet tribute to your mom. The pictures are really fun to look at and see your mom at different places.

Candy McCall said...

Grandma Ogden...I think we all have pics like that with her on the porch.
HAPPY B-DAY AUNT PETE! Hope you had a good one.
Chels- I love your blog.