Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gummy Bear is on it's way!

RJ and I are officially expecting our first child on June 11, 2013.  Everyone's health involved has been really great and it seem this may be our first chance at becoming parents.  We are both thrilled, nervous, cautious about every moment but happily opptomistic and are looking forward to planing for our new exteded family in the future.  I, myself, am falling completely in love with this little acrobat in my tummy and look forward to each Ultrasould to see their personality and just bathe in their love.  I am excited for what lies ahead for RJ and I and we ask for you good vibes, blessings, prayers, thoughts, whatever way you send love to others...we appeciate any goodness being sent our way and are mindful of you all.
much love

This is our 11 week ultrasound

4 comments:

Megan Rich said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Cute little gummie bear! Iam so excited to see you. Love and tons of prayers everyday for you, mom and dad! P





Anonymous said...

Cute little gummie bear! Iam so excited to see you. Love and tons of prayers everyday for you, mom and dad! P





THE BENNION BUNCH said...

OH LOOK AT MY CUTE LITTLE BUDDY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH HE'S GROWN NEXT WEEK! WE LOVE YOU ALREADY GUMMY B! YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE THE GREATEST MOMMY AND DADDY. HOLD ON IT'S GOING TO BE A FABULOUS RIDE!