Thursday, December 13, 2012

Aloha

Well, I suppose everyone gets to that point in the year where a trip to Hawaii is the only thing that will make the focus come back.  Therefore, I start the daily blogging of an officially vacationing girl!  Wahoo!!!

Right now I'm brushing up on my people watching skills at the airport.  It's quite entertaining.  I never knew there could be so many different people in one tiny space.  Right now I count 56 people immediately sharing my D5 gate.  I would say 55 have a cell phone they are talking on or texting from.  How many people does that connect me with?  Infinite...think about how cool that is.  I love it!

Ok, so the destination, as most will be shocked by, is Hawaii.  I'm so in love with that place that this feels like going home.  I can't wait to smell all those beautiful smells, feel the humidity take over my lungs and hear the beautiful sound of the ocean calling my name!

I'll keep you posted on all the fun details of the trip.  Much Love!

No comments: