Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Love

 
Today I celebrate my 14th Wedding Anniversary with the most perfect man for me RJ Smith.  RJ and I met almost 20 years ago in Junior High.  From that moment on we have talked almost everyday, laughed, grown together, lived, struggled but we have become a solid team. 

I have never been this in love.  Each day my love for him grows.  I know I can turn to him for support and guidance in any manner.  He is challenging, caring, loving and truthful.  He is hardworking (possible the hardest worker I know).  He is handsome and as the most beautiful soul.  He giving to the point of it being fault.  He is my best friend and has been for so many years.  When I want to hang out I want to hang out with him.  When I want to celebrate life...it's with him.

I live my life side by side with him.  We walk side by side in all things.  We are able to lift each other, cheer each other along, cry with each other.  That's the thing...we KNOW each other so well and in so many ways.  Most communication is subliminal.  Most just happens as our spirits and bodies talk to each other and we just seem to follow.

RJ is the most wonderful just absolutely perfect Husband and the perfect one for this girl.  I love you baby!!!  Thank you for showing me what love is like on so many levels.  You bring love, light, laughter and so much more to my life.

Ti Amo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love these old pictures. i can see at least 2 that i took. thanks for letting me share in your last 14 years. love to both of you!
pengy.