Sunday, June 22, 2008

thank you, thank you, thank you


~Click the Blessing Board to View At Full Size~

This is my Family Blessing Board created by myself and others over the past week. Unity is a powerful tool and this became evident to me as we communicated the blessings, pictures, quotes and songs that are important in our lives. I feel blessed today to have individuals in my life that are creators of beauty, acceptance, healing and abundance. I know the world is vibrating on a higher frequency because of the blessings on this board. I know that families are closer, nature is more beautiful, forgiveness comes quicker and lives are LIVED!!!! I am in gratitude for all of you and cherish the impact you make in my life. To you I say the one true prayer thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

3 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB! Thank you for taking that on and creating that to share with us and the rest of the world!

Love ya!

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

OK MARTHA I THINK YOU NOW GET TO GO BY MARY POPPINS! (YOU JUST HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER) YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE! I LOVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LIFE, YOU ARE ALWAYS HAPPY AND YOUR WRITING IS SO UPLIFTING! I LOVED READING THE BLESSING BOARD! IT'S THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKE US ALL TRUELY HAPPY....THANKS FOR THE REMINDER! YOUR FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, you are one of the best blessings....(i love you best)