Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Grampie






Happy 96th Birthday Grandpa! It is so difficult to watch you compassionately struggle from this mortal existence and back to your one true love, Grandma Olive. I love you both so dearly and honestly look to you for guidance in my relationships, especially in my marriage. You are the very reason our family is as close as it can be and why the Angels sing you to sleep each night as you prepare to meet your sweet wife again at the gates of Heaven. My blessing to you is peace and joy and absolute understanding that those left to finish their trials and test during our mortal existence will do so with your kind, gentle and urging words of faith, perseverance and kindness to ALL PEOPLE. You are a beautiful giant of a man...a man of infallible integrity and love. I love you Grampie and hold you in my arms affectionately forever.

2 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

YOUR GRANDPA SOUNDS LIKE AN INCREDIBLE PERSON! HE IS SO CUTE! I LOVE THE HAT! THANKS FOR THE ICE CREAM THE OTHER NIGHT...SOMEHOW WE MANAGED TO FINISH IT OFF! OH AND THANKS FOR THE COPY OF THE " BLESSING BOARD" I DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL AFTER YOU GUYS LEFT! I PUT IT ON MY FRIDGE...I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chelsea for your precious thought...

Goodnight grandpa...you are now with your sweet Olive and all is right. I love you dearly...P