Monday, June 16, 2008

Blessing Board


I'm creating a family blessing board for this week (June 16th-June 22nd). What this is to me is a daily recording of 3 blessings I feel about my family (biological, friends, world, spiritual, community, universal...just family). I want you to be a part of this creation. I am going to write my 3 blessings each day this week and will add the ones you send to me each day as well. At the end of the week we will have a beautiful creation for us to share with eachother and the world.

I am committed to send you a color copy of these blessings (name omitted) so you can remember your blessings and also share in the blessings of others. The only thing I ask of you is to e-mail them to me daily...it'll only take a few moments. I will keep you updated on how the board is coming along and send you inspiring thoughts to keep you going. I love you and want to share this with you! I am also open to sharing with anyone else in your family groups. All I need is an e-mail from them with their 3 blessings for the day. Have a wonderful day and thank you for sharing in this with me!!!

No comments: