Friday, August 5, 2011

Ideal Date

Ok, the not so creative question was…

“What is your ideal date?”

Dinner and a movie got 7 votes
A sporting event got 5 votes
Game night (cards, board games) got 4 votes
A picnic, hiking got 3 votes
A club scene and dancing got 3 votes

I personally voted for a sporting event.  I LOVE, LOVE sports…pretty much any kind of sporting event I can get my hands on, I’m game (no pun intended).

I love going to movies and dinner but as of late have a hard time staying in watching movies.  I did however fall asleep during the most recent Harry Potter movie…not because I didn’t like it, I was just tired.  I will be seeing this one again.

I like the whole game night thing and absolutely love to play cards, but no one else in my family is really into that.  It’s kind of like pulling teeth to get them to hang out and do something like this.

A picnic is always nice but that’s sort of where I end it.  I’m not one that really enjoys going on a hike, but I do love being outdoors.

I can honestly admit that I have NO idea who would have voted for the club scene and dancing.  However I do dance around my house all the time…and not it’s not pretty, but I’ve never really been into that “scene” since high school.  And even then it might have only been for a month or two.

I’m really trying to come up with some great poll results…it’s hard though because I have no idea who reads this.  So, in honor of the upcoming FOOTBALL season and the fact that ESPN and NFL Network are on nonstop at my house now…it’s all about favorite Football teams now.   Don’t forget to vote on the new poll and as always…feel free to leave an anonymous comment about what you would like to see in a poll.

Much love!
Chels

No comments: