Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa

So, today is grandpa Cleve's birthday. I wish I could know exactly what he's doing or saying. I wondering if me feeling close to him right now is just me wanting to or his spirit actually agreeing with the kinship we feel. I like to imagine him spending time with grandma taking a drive somewhere...maybe to Fishlake. 

Then again I'm reminded of his hardworking attitude and that he really probably continued the trend of getting up early and is heading out to the farm.

And then after a long hot day at "church" he'll get home just in time to sit by the fireplace maybe and watch his grandkids play a bit. 

All I know...and I do know with all my soul is that he loves our family, he knows us and we are very important to him.

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!! Ti amo!

1 comment:

RJ Smith said...

What a nice tribute to your grandpa.