Friday, June 17, 2011

The Sibs



This day my dear sister embarks on a new journey...RAGNAR!!! I'm so proud of you Pengy Pants (aka Stacey). You have been working and training so hard for this day. What a great experience this will be. I wish I could be there to support you and scream your name as you passed by. How about I promise you this instead???? The next time I see you I'll walk right up to you and start screaming GO PENGY!!! Let's plan to meet somewhere in public so people will think I'm a wackadoodle and you're being attacked. It can be like the television show "What would you do?" That's a good question...what would you do? If I just started jumping up and down and screaming encouraging statements at you in some random place?





Who are we kidding Stace...I always scream loud encouraging things at you while jumping in place!!!


Also, to "coach" R to the J!!! How fun it's been to watch you two (and trusty little Ginger) go for your Ragnar training runs together. I love the relationship, trust and friendship you share. I love that we could sit around for a couple hours after and joke. I will miss these nightly runs in a way. You should keep it up...but maybe instead of EVERYDAY (as Corey would say) you could do it a couple times a week. Below is the poster RJ and I made for Stacey. RJ is going up to watch the runners with my mom and Drew. He'll be doing the loud screaming of encouragements temporarily.






I am really so proud of you Stacey! I know you are going to do a great job and have a fun time. Please know of my support and get ready to be blasted with screaming encouragement the next time you are getting dinner at Rumbi's.


I love you dear friend and sister!!!!! MUAH!



** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **







And to my favorite and most affectionately named DIVA...Case, I am proud of you too! Look at all the hard work you have done...professionally and physically. You look absolutely amazing and I'm so happy that you are owning it. You are a beautiful person with an outstanding soul that is now shinning in your eyes. Your health and happiness are so important to me and it's great to get the feeling that you feel healthy and happy. You are such an inspiring person!



Loves and mad props to you sissy!!! MUAH!

1 comment:

RJ Smith said...

You are so sweet to do this for your sisters. Love ya babe.