Thursday, August 21, 2008

With love!!!


There are many angels in my life but none as sweet as my sisters! Today is Stacey's birthday and this post is only for you Pengy!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! I honestly know where I am with you...in absolute heavenly bliss! You are so beautiful. I have many special memories with you and have glimpsed the paths of divinity in your eyes. Those mermaid eyes that change with the tides of the world. You have a great strength Stace!!! You have a piece of my heart that I willingly give to you and trust in your safe keeping. You are the protective big sister...always carfully clearing the space beneath my next step. What you should know is that I gratefully kneel to assist you in yours. You have wings to soar above all others in life and the knowing to compassionately lift them higher than they ever thought possible. I will forever sing your praises love!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! Stacey is always excited to get a present! Great blog Oatzie Woman!

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

YEA!!! ONLY A FEW WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THE BABIES ARE HERE! I AM SO EXCITED. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL. WE MISS YA! WE REALLY NEED TO GET TOGETHA SOON!