Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hi...it's been a while

I'm having the best time listening to myself lately. I know...it does sound a little crazy and maybe just a little bit selfish, but it is SOOOO interesting!!!! I feel like i'm discovering a new depth of the ocean where light hasn't ever been introduced.

I've always described my mind and thoughts as "corners"..."the corners of my mind"...but i'm finally learning that my feelings, actually, are endless. I don't experience the SAME emotion...it's new each time. Experiences are never the same and I can never remind myself of places i've been and expect my footsteps to be placed in the same sand. I am learning to love life, to love the refreshing breeze that pushes the water up and over my pathway to create a new canvas. I am finally taking my time in building my sand castle and celebrating in the security that they don't get destroyed or washed away...they blend back into the universe and become an integral part of my new creation.

I know, it's all a little wordy and those of you who know me best will get that this is just who I AM!!! Some say it's my mind working overtime or that I'm always thinking. I'm just going to start introducing myself...to MYSELF...so, "Hi!" I will continue to love each and every minute I am given and please know that I will always continue to love YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. I really am proud of all that you have done in the last 3 months.