Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!










They have many names...
A and B
Chip and Putt
The Snorks
The Brothers
Monkeys, Lions, Dragons, Trains
Smash and CorCor
Little Lovies
Ashton and Corey

I just like to call them my buddies. They are in every sense of the word...marvelous! They are the collection of a million stars, they are the very best of two beautiful parents, they are simple and complex, they are the slobbery kisses and squeezy hugs. Ashton and Corey are my brothers and they are three years old today.

I can't remember a time now when I haven't wanted to be around them. I think before they were born, I longed for their presence in my life. I've always thought what a gift for them to enter my world, to love me and smile and laugh together. But lately I feel so honored that I have been able to live in their world.

The world according to Ash and Cor is full of genius, laughter, the best one liners, cars and trains and dinosaurs. It's filled with new words and bright rainbows. It's painted with green and blue and sippy cups that don't spill. It's dotted with tracks, tunnels and experiments. You fly high in the arms of older brothers and run fast to the love of waiting sisters.

There are wonderful aunts and uncles, caring grandparents, fun cousins and the joy of making new friends. Their seems to be anticipation about the smallest things not the everyday monotony that is found in my world. In Ashton and Corey's world, dinner is either a spectacular adventure or a war zone...either is more exciting than dinner time at my house.   

The world seems to have a new rotation according to Ashton and Corey...and they could probably tell you why in some new formula that challenges the very core of Physics!  They are the two most wonderful and sweetest little boys.  I can't go a day without a fix of these boys.  They make my life absoulutely beautiful and they have me wrapped around their perfect little fingers.

I honestely never thought I could love like I do now...and Ashton and Corey are the result of opening my eyes to the depths of love a heart can hold.  I hope one day they will truly understand how they saved me, how much their love and laughter means to me and how eternal my feelings are for my brothers!  TI AMO!

Happy Birthday my buddies!















2 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

SO CUTE. THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG... LOOKS LIKE A FUN DAY. YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL ME IN ON THE GIFFT WITH THEIR HANDS AND NAMES...IS THIS SOMETHING YOU MADE MY CRAFTY LADY?

Anonymous said...

Cute little boys...the pictures are great.