Sunday, October 25, 2009

KP-da-Shelly


Most of you know her as Casey but I know her as KP-da-Shelly. She celebrated her birthday on October 16th and I have been neglectful in blogging about one of the most beautiful women in my life. So, to you KP, I apologize. I write this publicly but to your heart only.

Case, you truly are an angel. You are absolutely complex and yet so openly loving, caring and giving. People will live a lifetime attempting to get to the core of you and yet experience it at the same time. I hear people talk about the bond that sisters share and the way it weaves together over time. You are like that silk thread that shimmers on the dark days and pulls me into the light again. You are my late night rescue from a bad dream and the early morning escape to watch the sunrise.

I have surfed the waves with you (literally and figuratively). I have rushed down the mountains, only to climb them with you by my side. I know I can always look to my side and see your baby blues there.

I love you...I love you...I love you!!!

2 comments:

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

OK SO I AM A LITTLE LATE WITH COMMENTING ON YOUR LAST POST... BUT WAY TO GO RJ A 5K IS SERIOUS STUFF... TALK ABOUT DEDITCATION! I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU AND CASEY.... HURRY AND GET BETTER SO WE CAN WATCH THE PROPOSAL WITH YOU GUYS! (CUTE BACKGROUND)

Anonymous said...

two beautiful girls...love ya..mom