Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday RJ!!!



Happy Birthday Buddy! What can I say except that you truly are the most beautiful person I know!!!! It blows me away that we've known each other "half our lives" and I still can't find the right word to describe the loving, understanding and non judgemental love we share. You have taught me so many things about what living should consist of and have shown me many paths I would never see on my own. I can't thank you in the mere words of a woman thanking a man for all the times you have "saved" me and encouraged my unsteady and carefully placed steps through life. We have grown up together and grown through so many wonderful and sometimes heartbreaking experiences. I feel an immeasurable amount of peace that I can simply look into your eyes and know that you "get" ME.

With all the memories that my heart, spirit and dreams can hold, I walk in the present and look to the future with you. I imagine the day I finally see you hold our children and become the father that only YOU are able of being.

I wish you all my love on your birthday and raise my glass (still as empty as ever.... :) ) to you!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks babydoll. You give me more credit then I deserve.

Love ya