Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Easter was pretty fun filled this year. I'm not really sure if you can get alot from the few pictures I took but it was so great to spend time with my family.

RJ had this day off..rare, I know...which made it even more special. We had a brunch at my Dad's that morning and were provided with the usual entertainment by Corey and Ashton (now 18 months old). I SERIOUSLY can't believe how time flies!!!

Below you'll see the original Erickson maffia...minus the godfather (RJ) and me...I'm probably a henchman or something.

Casey, Drew and Stacey...



This is sweet little Corey in his "newsies" hat. That's really his mischievous look but can you even begin to resist??? I certainly can't.




This cute picture is of Ashton (with his new headband on) playing patty cake with "daddy." They are the best pals ever!!!



Once again Corey is showing off his new look...




This is one of my favorite pictures of the day! Ashton has a smile that lights up the room and he is so entertaining! Stacey put this headband on him and he just went with it...what a cool dude!!!




The new kids on the block checking out there new stash of goodies from the Easter Bunny.




That afternoon we were able to spend time with my mom at a movie and dinner. What a great way to round off a wonderful weekend. I AM BLESSED!

1 comment:

RJ Smith said...

These are fun pictures. That was a good day.