Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For Love and A Game!!!

Happy Anniversary to Stacey and Drew!!! Three years and still as beautiful and sweet as ever. I love the unique and original love you display with each other...the respect Drew shows to Stacey...the twinkle in Stacey's eyes when she talks about Drew...the feeling that follows you two around...you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love spending time with both of you, thanks for adopting me on the nights RJ works. TI AMO!

And not to diminish the love of two amazing people...but a love for a game.

YEAH, it's officially football season! Go Utes (and bucs...holding my breath on this one)!! One down with a win in the pocket. I had a blast at the game with Dad, Amy and Casey and celebrated the kickoff of what will hopefully be a great season. I guess I should be excited like everyone else for the the Cougars and their big win against Oklahoma ("it's good for the conference") but that only lasted about a half and hour for me...now I'm just seeing RED!!!!

I can't wait for the upcoming month. There should be a lot to "report" on. Casey's birthday, the twins FIRST birthday, Pops moving the Firm to the new building...maybe something about me in there somewhere...stay tunned!!!

4 comments:

RJ Smith said...

I'm excited about football 2. I am still having trouble getting the music to play. Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

you are a beautiful person also...how nice of you to remember Stacey and Drew on their special day. This should be a fun month...love you...

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

YOU ARE SUCH A FOOTBALL FANATIC! IT CRACKS ME UP...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP OVER THE WEEKEND! THE SHOVELING, LIFTING, BRICK LAYING, (MORE IMPORTANTLY THE BRICK WASHING) HA HA , AND THE BABYSITTING... YOU AND RJ ARE SUCH FABULOUS FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS! WE LOVE YA AND OWE YOU BIG TIME!

Unknown said...

I love you see your blog. You are so creative and loving!
Brandee